Tuesday, 29 October 2013

my new obsessionsxx

Helllooo.

I wanted to share with you all what i have been loving lately.
I have picked random things to show after i have an endless list to share with you guys.



1)      L'OREAL True match foundation.

I have been a lover of this foundation for ages but i notice that it started getting dryer on my skin.
after a while i went back to this foundation in a different shade (Golden Vanilla)
The foundation is more of a yellow type which sounds wired but its working well on my skin better then the ivory i got last time. 


2)  Look Beauty Concealer 



I have stumbled across this brand in superdrug called Look Book its been there for ages but i never seem to buy anything from there but there make-up looks nice.
I picked up this concealer pallet which has been amazing to cover up any blemishes.
I am loving using this then a normal concealer. 
I have done a blog post on this if you wanna check it out.

3) Gosh natural blush shade 42 melon 
This was the closes picture i could get to the shade of the blush i have been wearing.
The shade i have is much lighter and natural on the skin.
I love gosh and there make-up and i have loved wearing this blusher it looks natural on the skin and makes you look healthy and awake.


4) Bourjois lipstick rouge edition shade 05




When i always pick a  lipstick i always go for the lighter shades and pinks and always back away from reds.
I was in boots and i came across this lipsticks in Bourjois and i love the colour its a dark red but not to red mixed with a warmth purple and when you put it on the lips it looks natural and i love it.
The consistency of it when you put it on your lips is smooth and glossy.
Its a beautiful rich lipstick and i will use this more often. 


5) Toni and guy sea salt spray 


I have got the new casual limited edition but its still the same
I love this spray when i feel by hair looks flat when i have it down and i spray this and it makes it look more fuller.
I love putting in my ponytail as it looks more better and fuller.The only thing i say don't spray it close to your hair or spray allot as it will look like you have been for a shower other then that i love it.

That has been the things i have love been loving.
If you have a product you have been loving or obsessed with tell me in the comments or email and i will try them out.
xxxxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment