Hellooooo,
I haven't posted a blog in ages, sorry once again.
i was in superdrug the other day and they have a new brand called look Beauty and there make-up look so vintage and nice.
I stumbled across this concealer pack which had 2 colours and a mirror.
I had to have it and for the price i got it.
I have loved using this concealer then other concealer .
There are 2 colour in the palette.
One colour is medium light which is perfect to cover up any blemishes.
the other concealer is darker which doesn't work with my skin as my colour of skin is very light but i have been using for really bad spot i will put the dark over then the light and it covers up well better then a normal concealer.
This palette does well for contouring the face like the kardashions .
I am loving this palette and i think you should go and pick yourself one up.
xxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment