Sunday, 8 December 2013

BrowDrama

Helloooxx

I wanted to talk about the Maybelline BROWdrama as everyone has been talking about this product and i thought i will jump on the wagon to test it.
One morning i walked into town to my favorite drug store superdrug and picked up the Browdrama which i thought wasnt badly priced.
I got to say i a really pleased i went to buy it as it is amazing.

I got say i wasn't looking forward to using this as it looks like a mascara.
When i saw adverts i thought it will look horrible and look like you have drawn pencil thick on your eyebrows but i can totally say its nothing at all like that.

I got the shade dark brown as i wanted my eyebrows to look more filler.
when it came to putting it on my eyebrows it was simple and easier as you stroke your eyebrows but it looks like you tinting them and i love the effect they have and leave my brows looking.
If you have any gaps in your brows i will suggest to use a powder or a brow pencil Because the Browdrama wont fill in the gaps.

I hope you go and try this as it is amazing and looks more healthy on the brows then your brows looking pencil.
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. a before and after pic maybe? i'm actually curious!! the benefit brow gel was kinda disappointing =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      ill do a before and after pic on a new blog post.:)
      this product is amazing:):)

      Delete