Hello
I have been on the hunt once again for a foundation what works well for my sling and my sling type,
This foundation is magic to the skin, it makes my face look awake and more natural on the skin.
I got a sample before the foundation came out and I really loved how it left my skin but I never went to buy it so I did and I am pleased I have
L'Oreal new illuminating foundation doesn't look like a normal drugstore foundation with the classy rose good pump and the glass bottle makes it look more expensive and the price for the foundation is slightly over priced for a normal drugstore foundation but it is worth the money.
This foundation is magic to the skin, it makes my face look awake and more natural on the skin.
I got a sample before the foundation came out and I really loved how it left my skin but I never went to buy it so I did and I am pleased I have
I really love how the foundation leaves my skin looking after I have applied it
I normally would use the real techniques buffing brush to apply the foundation onto my face which I find is better then using your hands.
The packaging of the bottle isn't like normal super drug foundation as it looks like a high end foundation by the rose gold pump and the glass bottle what you don't really find with drugstore products.
I find the foundation leaves the skin look healthy and a bit shiny in some areas but you can powder down but if your skin is dry then you won't need to powder down as my skin is dry and it doesn't look allot shiny on my face
I highly recommend this foundation to anyone with dry skin or if you want to look heathy and awake
If you have been loving a foundation please let me know and I will try it
Xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment