Saturday, 16 November 2013

Revlon Nearly naked foundation

Helloooooo
I wanted to start looking more natural then my other foundation was making me look and I wanted my skin to look healthy and feel healthy.
I was recommended to this foundation Revlon nearly naked foundation.
As you can tell by the title that's how I wanted my foundation to be like,
so I strolled into town to Boots and I purchased a good foundation.
Review
The foundation is a liquid which Is smooth to apply to the skin.
I use a real techniques expert face brush.
When you apply the foundation onto your face I feels smooth and when you start blending you are not blending for ages it blend real easily and I was shocked how it almost looked like I didn't have anything on my face.
The foundation is a light to medium coverage and it is builder able.
Because I have dry skin I had a day test to try it out and it work but I didn't feel right with the foundation first I thought it was making my skin dryer but as I used it again and again I notice a different.
People with oily skin is more suitable with this foundation as it almost melts into your skin and it collects your oiliness and says there but with oily skin I would recommend using the nearly naked pressed powder .
packaging
The packaging of he foundation o a scale 1-10 for m was a  6 I wasn't a big lover how they contained the foundation.
The foundation was contained in a glass bottle which made it feel like a high-end foundation.
 As you can see in the picture above it has a plastic lid, This made the foundation go down by the expectations how the foundation was amazing but the packaging le it down.
AS you can see in the picture There isn't a pump which I love as I explained in the rimmel foundation.
I found with the pour out when you put the lid back on usually the foundation goes to lid when you are about and it goes all around the outside then it dries up.
And you found with hardly no foundation left.
overall the foundation was amazing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment