Helloox
sorry I haven't blog in ages.
I love doing foundation review and lately I have been using the Bourjois foundation which I love.
I hope you enjoy reading and find this review helpful.
I just like to say this picture was from google images
My picture wasn't working:(
I would point out to you all the foundation has 123 perfect on the bottle which drawn me in because I have blemishes what I hate and dark circles,the foundation explains what they are and claims the foundation do that to your skin.
- Yellow pigments- anti-dark circles
The foundation has yellow pigments in so they cover up any dark circles such dark circles under eyes and claims it can cover them up. I'm going to be honest the foundation didn't cover up my dark circles under my eyes as I thought it would.the foundation went on light and it did reduce the darkness but not as it claims to do.
- Green pigments - anti-redness
Overall I find this foundation good but it's not for me.
I started to notice the foundation will go in my dry patches on my skin and makes my face go patch and some places will look darker then other places on my skin.
I hope you haven't found this review bad and think the foundation isn't good,it is good for the right skin texture.you should test it out and see if it for you.
I am having trouble finding a foundation for me and what foundations to review about,if you have a foundation what you love or you think it's good please leave a comment and I can try it.
Thanks for reading
Xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment