Hellooo
I remember when i posted a blog post which you can find on my blog for finding a cheaper nail polish then essie because am a big lover of essie
I went on a website called fragrance direct which sells perfumes make-up nail polish anything but cheaper price and the same quality as you would buy in a drugstore or any beauty shops.
when i was looking at there nail polish they had essie nail polish for 1.99 each which is amazing price so i had to buy them and see if they worked the same for the normal price.
I know what you be thinking Essie nail polish for 1.99 well something is wrong with polish but it isnt.
When i tried the polish i was amazed how much this was the same quality to the normal price.
I will recommend this to you if you think Essie nail polish are over priced
I will say they might have all the colors but they will have a color you will want you should check the website out as they stuff are amazing for the price they have highstreet makeup which is even better
xxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment