Monday, 2 September 2013

Augest Favourites

Helloooo
Its that time on month again where i want to share with you waht i have loved using through out Augest.
Am sad that Augest has gone so quik and that the summer holidays are over and its time for is to go back to work or school ,college , universty.
I havent been loving alot of things in augest but i have mad a list of waht i have been loving.

1.  my first thing i have been loving is the new formed bourjois bronzing choclate pallet  I have been loving using this on my face as its amazing and this sounds wired but it smells like choclate and it makes you want to eat it .


2. I have been loving the new Bourjois color boost and my lips have been loving been loving them.These went well with summer as they are summer colors and i have been really enjoying them and they in one of my blog posts.


3.I have been loving a brand and their make-up for these past month. The brand is dainty doll and i have been loving their products and the qualit of them are amazing and been amazing on my face. I have wrote a blog posts the brand and 2 of their products what i love.
4. This is a product which i have been bragging abut to my family , friends and now i shared it with you in one of my blog posts but i have been loving wearing this and using it.My skin has been loving this product and this if big you should really check it out.



5.  This August favorite is wired but i have been loving alot of music and my favorite has been bastile the album and zedd clarity i have alot more but i will be writting all day to tell you the music I love

If you have been loving something in  Augusts and you would like to share comment below or email and will try the product out.
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment