Sunday, 1 September 2013

Liebster Award

Hellloooo 

The lovely Sain from Made in Ascot , Has nominated me for the liebster Award!
You should check out her blog as it amazing.
The award is to help with under 200 followers find each others and build up their blogging network.

The rules are :
  1. you must link back to the person that nominated you.
  2. you must answer the 11 Liebster questions given by your Nominee before you.
  3. you must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
  4. you must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
  5. you must go to their blogs and notify your nominees 

Here go my 11 questions By Sainxx

Why did you start blogging.?
I started blogging Because of my Anexiety and also i love beauty and wanted to share to people what products i love or hate.
     2. What is your Starbucks usual .?
I don't really have a  usual at Starbucks we only have one in my town 
I will always get a cinnamon latte .( i have been loving lately)
     3.what is your favorite lip color,?
I love a coral orange color on my lips but i will wear a light pink or red 
( i cheated on this question)
     4.what is your ideal holiday destination?
My ideal holiday would be a relax holiday somewhere like Maldives.
     5. what was your first pet?
My first pet was a rabbit but didn't  last very long.
I don't know if this count i found a baby frog and looked after it for a while in my backyard. sounds wired.

     6.what is your number 1 magazine?
i couldn't say my number 1 but my favorite is Ella mag along with  Teen vogue or vogue.
(cheated again)
     7.what is your favorite tv trash show?
I don't know what that is like a Saturday night tv .
But i love Geordie show,x-factor,stella and trollied (cheated again)
      8.what is your favorite perfume?
My favorite perfume is the beyonce in the purple bottle and dior 
      9.what is your favorite piece of jewelry?
my favorite piece of jewelry has to be bracelets .
      10.what is your favorite highstreet shop?
My favorite high street shop has to be zara
I will say top shop but i don't think that's highstreet?
        11.what is your favorite summer song?
This is so hard.I love bastile new album for summer wired pick.
But i will sing to brokenhearted by Karmin.

There were my questions by sain and answered.

        My 11 questions.
  1. what is your best beauty tip?
  2. who is your inspiration?
  3. what is your dream?
  4. which country/'cities would you love to move or go.?
  5. what is your favorite piece of beauty product?
  6. why did you start blogging? 
  7. what is your best Saturday TV show /weekend ?
  8. what is your favorite song all time.?
  9. What is your best lipstick/gloss?
  10. what is your best junk food.?
  11. if you could be anyone for a day who would it be and why.?
My nominees are:
Ivy-b , Jenny , Casey b , Floss ireson , Kim , Megan-Abi , Alexi , Ami , Dara , Elizabeth and lisa

Once again thank you to sain for nominating me for this award as i have enjoyed answering your questions .
xxxxx


  


1 comment:

  1. Loved reading your answers Jennifer :) I love that you had a pet frog too!
    Keep up the blogging :)
    Sian xxx

    ReplyDelete